This week the Tranquility by Tuesday Challenge has been focusing on Rule #5: Create a backup slot. Anyone can make a perfect schedule. True time management masters make a resilient schedule that can absorb the unexpected — both good and bad.
If you’ve been doing the Challenge, here are a few questions to help you reflect on the week:
- What backup slots (or open space) did you build into your schedule this week?
- What effects did you see in your life from building open space into your schedule?
- What challenges did you face in trying to build in open space? How did you deal with those challenges?
- How likely are you to continue using this rule in your life?
I hope you’re also continuing to follow the other Tranquility by Tuesday rules!
- Did you observe a bedtime this week?
- Did you plan your week on Friday? (And do you plan to plan next week tomorrow?)
- Did you move by 3 p.m. most days?
- Did you do your chosen activity three times this week?
If you are doing the challenge, information about Monday’s Zoom office hours should be in your email tomorrow. Hope to see you there!