“Thousands of books explain how we should set priorities, stay focused, and make time for what truly matters—but that advice, however sound, is all too easy to ignore. Laura Vanderkam takes a different approach. By harnessing the irresistible power of storytelling, she makes those aims vivid and compelling in an entirely new way, to show us how and why we can make room for possibilities.”
—Gretchen Rubin, author of The Four Tendencies and Better Than Before
“Laura is my go-to expert for time management and Juliet’s School of Possibilities is a delightful book. You can read it in a couple of short sittings, then go away with a lifetime of application.”
—Chris Guillebeau, author of Side Hustle and The $100 Startup
“Volumes have been written about abundance versus lack mentalities,typically as they relate to money. But who among us hasn’t lamented, ‘I don’t have enough time’? Ah, but you do—and Laura Vanderkam’s sweet and sage parable will show you exactly how to find it, use it wisely, and revel in it richly. Read Juliet’s School and you too will ﬁnd yourself saying, ‘Oh, the possibilities!’”
—John David Mann, coauthor of The Go-Giver
Pre-order Juliet’s School of Possibilities now and you can join my book club and get all these bonuses:
- Laura’s Little Book of Life Hacks: 113 Ideas for Winning at Work and at Home. This brand new ebook — which will be available ONLY to people who pre-order — pulls together some of my best tips and tricks for getting more done!
- Your own “Power of Priorities” Time Makeover Guide and Time Log. Ready to make better choices with your time? With this guide, excerpted from Juliet’s School of Possibilities, you can start making meaningful changes in your life right away.
- Access to an exclusive book club webinar about Juliet’s School of Possibilities. I’ll host this shortly after the March 12 launch. I can’t wait to answer your questions!
Here’s how to get your pre-order goodies:
- PRE-ORDER your copy at your favorite bookseller, including through the following links: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, 800-CEO-Read, Books A Million, Indigo or IndieBound. Using a different retailer? No problem. Just let me know where in the notes so I can keep track.
- SIGN UP with your information below.
- GET a confirmation email from me with all the details and bonuses.
About the Book
From the bestselling author of What The Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast comes a compelling fable about the difference between busyness and true success. Laura Vanderkam applies everything she’s learned about time-management and work-life balance to this charming and inspiring story.
Juliet’s School of Possibilities: A Little Story About the Power of Priorities