This week the Tranquility by Tuesday Challenge has been focusing on Rule #4: Three times a week is a habit. Things don’t have to happen daily, or at the same time every day, in order to count in our lives. Think 168 hours, not 24!
If you’ve been following along, here are some questions to help you reflect on your experience with this rule:
- What activity did you choose to focus on three times this week?
- Did you spend more time on your chosen activity this week than in previous weeks?
- What was the impact of aiming to do this activity three times per week?
- What challenges affected your ability to do this activity three times this week? How did you deal with these challenges?
- Did you modify the rule in some way to work for you? Are you likely to continue following this rule?
We also need to revisit the previous rules!
- Have you been observing a bedtime this week?
- Did you plan your week on Friday?
- Did you move by 3 p.m. most days this week?
Since the kids are off school tomorrow, I may move my Friday planning to today…