Happy Monday everybody! We are nearing graduation season. This year’s graduation ceremonies may still look a little different than in years past, but new grads can always use advice on how to spend time well.
So if you have a graduate in your life — or are graduating yourself — how about sharing the gift of time? I’m giving away a stack of five of my books (pictured!) to one reader/social media follower, and will give away one book to five people.
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think
- I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make The Most of Their Time
- Juliet’s School of Possibilities
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast
- Off the Clock: Feel Less Busy While Getting More Done
To enter via my blog, just leave a comment here letting me know which of these books is your favorite. If you haven’t read any of them, let me know which you’d most like to read. Winners will be randomly selected from entries.
The giveaway closes Friday, May 21st at noon EST. I’ll contact the winners no later than May 26th to get mailing details (and if they’d like the books inscribed to somebody). Giveaway is open to US readers only. Thanks for entering!